Our client is a leading organisation in the construction sector and is due to expansion looking to meet with Part Qualified Accountants. This position located in the city centre comes with a brilliant salary of 45-55k and a benefits package of pensions on healthcare.
- PAYE/RCT/VAT returns
- General end duties
- Preparing accounts to Trial Balance
- Account reconciliations, P35 returns, control accounts
- Completion of Bi-monthly VAT and Revenue returns
- All matters relating to Payroll
- Responsible for handling bank lodgments and allocating correctly to customer accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Industry experience working with SME an advantage.
- SAGE experience
- Experience working in the Construction Industry but not essential
- Good communicator and excellent analytical capabilities including proficiency in Excel