We are looking for a motivated and skilled Aeronautical Navigation Analyst to join our revision team within Aeronautical Navigation department.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
Your background is ONE of the following:
- Graduated with a diploma in aviation/navigation
- Completed training as commercial pilot, air traffic controller or dispatcher
- Have professional experience that provides equivalent knowledge in commercial flight operations
- You are inquisitive and questioning,
- You can easily analyze information from many sources,
- You like to search for causes and solutions,
- You understand the importance of quality and security in aviation
- You present high degree of flexibility, discipline and commitment
- You can work under time pressure
- You posses very good English skills (written and spoken)
- You have strong computer skills
Why do we need you?
In this role you will be responsible for creating and revising navigational charts of the Lido/Route Manual for the use in commercial aviation.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
The possibilities hiring dates due to the specified training program: 01.10.2019.
Important: Only applications with cover letter will be considered.
Please attach a scan of your licenses/diploma if possible.