The Account Manager retains existing clients and key customers and develop new businesses with them. He also prospects new clients to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Strive to build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships
- Generate new sales with each client account and prospect new clients
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and seek avenues to gain new potential clients
- Work with the pre-sales team, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all sales needs met
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team to maximize profit by upselling or cross-selling
- Build, plan and present strategic account plannings on a quarterly basis and share it with team members
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience (min 5-10 y)
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- At least fluent in French and English
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
If you are selected at the end of the recruitment process, you will be asked to show us a criminal record.