Sweden needs you, don’t miss this opportunity?
This is your chance to take your career to the next level and challenge yourself to a new career path!
Sweden is arranging an online recruitment event to provide you with the chance to find job opportunities in our country.
During the Swedish Day 2021 recruitment event on October 21 you will have the chance to meet employers from a variety of sectors:
• Education: Certified primary school teachers with a university degree – Sweden could be the next chapter of your life
• Licensed veterinarians: Broaden your experience and expertise when working with animal care in Sweden – release your inner lion
• Health sector (medical specialists, nurses, and support workers): - take care of your career and make a healthy move!
• ICT: professionals (programmers, coders, web specialists) – turn the byte into a job!
• Engineering: Professionals (mechanic, automation, process, maintenance, electrical, automotive, chemistry) –
Let Sweden be your next project!
• Metal: Metalworkers (welding, CNC, machinery) - make a precise move to cut yourself a new career path!
• Mining: (among other engineers and geologists) - get a golden opportunity!
• Seasonal jobs: discover a warm north!
• Other sectors
Start exploring how you can take your personal and work life in a new, positive direction. Join the event, register, submit your application, chat with employers, interview and get a job.
As well as the job opportunities on offer, anyone who registers will receive useful information on living and working in the different regions in Sweden.
To join us on October 21, at Swedish Day 2021, you must register in advance!
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how you can become a part of our family.
This event is the perfect opportunity to promote your recruitment needs in different sectors throughout Europe.
You’ll have the chance to meet a wide range of jobseekers who are highly motivated and have the relevant qualifications and experience.
The event is targeted at employers from all over Sweden.
We are looking forward to your registration and participation.