Partner sites:EURES
International Career Day & European Job Days Genoa 2014
05 - 07 November 2014
Onsite event
Online event

Jobs available at this event

154 job(s) available for this event

Construction Manager

Offered by:  Denmark
Workplace: Denmark
As a consequence of our efforts to standardise and industrialise the offshore wind business, Siemens Wind Power Offshore is implementing Offshore Construction Standards in our projects globally. The Offshore Construction Standards include our best practices and are representing 80% of all projects whereas the remaining 20% may be project specific. To operationalise and implement the Offshore Construction Standards at our... Read more

Construction Specialist

Offered by:  Denmark
Workplace: Denmark
For our Project Management team, we are looking for a Construction Specialist with extensive technical knowledge. As a Construction Specialist, you will be responsible for high profiled assignments with both large and small scope involving broad organizational corporation. Results that must be achieved in the job are delivery of the projects on time and in top quality considering that the... Read more

Quality Resource Forecaster - Offshore

Offered by:  Denmark
Workplace: Denmark
For our Global Project Quality Management team within our expanding offshore business located in Vejle, we are looking for a Quality Resource Forecaster. As a Quality Resource Forecaster, you will operatively support the Head of Project Quality by planning, coordinating and driving quality resource planning processes and activities. The successful candidate is expected to drive continual improvement of transparency in... Read more

Engineer to offshore installation

Offered by:  Denmark
Workplace: Denmark
For the Hazardous Energy team in the Construction Support department within Siemens Wind Power, Offshore, we are looking for a Lead Nominated Person. What are my responsibilities? As a Lead Nominated Person in the Hazardous Energy team, you must have electrical background and experience. In addition, a strong personal structure and overview with knowledge and experience in regard to following... Read more

Drilling Instructor

Offered by:  Denmark
Workplace: Denmark
Are you interested in training the next generation of safety and performance oriented drill crews? Maersk Training, a leading learning provider to the global Oil & Gas and offshore related industries, is looking for the right people with potential, ability and willingness to pass on experience and competences to drilling operations worldwide. We are looking for ambitious individuals to join... Read more
If you want to use your skills and knowledge in the design of moulds made for the world's greatest toys, this is your opportunity. You will join a team of dedicated professionals who design +600 3D moulds per year. Use your innovative and analytical skills to find solid technical solutions. Innovative and complex form production made smart and simple Your... Read more

Mould Maker/ Mould Constructor

Offered by:  Denmark
Workplace: Denmark
We define world standard within mould manufacturing. Come and join us, if you are an experienced mould maker who speaks English and who would like to be part of a work shop that uses cutting edge technology. All phases of mould manufacturing As mould maker in Mould Manufacturing, you will be part of a department that is responsible for creating... Read more

Wind turbine technician

Offered by:  Denmark
Workplace: Denmark
Installation/Super vision Company: ROMO Wind A/S Location: Aarhus, Denmark As Technician you will be responsible for performing wind turbine investigation in a structural way. Investigate pitch on blades, adjustment of wind instruments, mounting spinner anemometers and data loggers and performing quality measurements of power. You must also advise and train other technicians at bigger wind farms, and control and supervise... Read more

Senior Reliability Engineer

Offered by:  Denmark
Workplace: Denmark
Are you able to take the driver’s seat when it comes to modern Design in Reliability? Do you take pride in developing quality products? If so, you could be our new Senior Reliability Engineer. We are part of R&D in Danfoss Power Electronics and responsible for supporting the entire organisation in aspects concerning product reliability. You will be working out... Read more

ASIP Designer

Workplace: Denmark
Since we are busy pursuing both challenging and ambitious goals, we are continuously seeking new colleagues to join our Digital IC Team. The Digital IC team is responsible for design and development of the digital parts of the chips for all Widex hearing instruments. About the job •Essential duties and responsibilities: •ASIP architecture design, HW/SW co-design and architecture design of... Read more
EOJD