Looking for a graduate job, traineeship or research project in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with Portuguese, Spanish and other European employers?
Need advice on looking / applying for a job? Other career possibilities? Info on living and working in another European country?
If answer is YES, then FINDE.U Virtual International Job Fair is the right event for you!
Take part online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
SAVE THE DATES! May 30th to June 3rd, 2016 (Mon - Fri)
- from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm (GMT+00, Lisbon / Porto / Vila Real time)
- from 10.30 am to 7.30 pm (GMT+01, Madrid / Vigo time)
The first FINDE.U Virtual edition is an opportunity for you and employers from all over Europe to meet and make contact online. You will be able to participate no matter where you are, either in Portugal, Spain or in another European country.
This event will offer YOU a full package for job search in Europe. You will be able to:
- Apply to, and/or bookmark, during the next few weeks, job and/or traineeship vacancies which fit your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
- Make first contact via live chat with employers, EURES advisors and other career experts;
- Take part in exhibitors’ workshops, info sessions and presentations;
- (If selected) benefit from online recruitment interviews with employers.
The whole Programme will be online. Please take a look at it from May 3rd onwards.
How to participate:
- Register as a visitor (participation is free of charge, but previous registration is compulsory);
- Study / research the available information on the participating companies, info points and countries (please check the Exhibitors section) and on their recruitment profiles / needs (Job List);
- Search for the job / traineeship vacancies (Job List) for which you gather all or most of the requirements;
- Apply (through this platform) to the vacancies matching your profile;
- Always respect the application language (as a rule, English, but also Portuguese and Spanish could be possible in some cases), otherwise your application will not be taken into account.
Employers will schedule online recruitment interviews on the week from May 30th to June 3rd, based on previously screened applications. In case you’re pre-selected, you may participate in one or more interviews during that week.
- Please also check the Programme regarding info sessions, workshops and employer presentations (updates up until the 20th of May), which will be streamed live on May 30th and 31st;
- Get ready, select the companies, countries and mobility supporting services you want to approach, identify the questions you want to place.
During the event:
- In order to take better advantage of info, advice and employer contact opportunities, we advise you to save some time on May 30th and 31st;
- Minimum requirements to participate: a PC, laptop or iPad / tablet with access to the Internet + your own headset with microphone;
- If participating in Porto, Vigo or Trás-os-Montes & Alto Douro (Vila Real) Universities, you can also look for:
- one of the “FINDE.U Virtual Rooms”, equipped with computers and Internet access,
- the Auditoria from which the Programme is being streamed live.
- Be selective regarding the workshops, info sessions and company presentations you will follow; choose those which are actually looking for your profile and skills, and meeting your expectations;
- When approaching employers, even if online, a careful look & professional attitude is important, but also a good level of English and a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge regarding the companies and their main projects will be a major plus. This is why you should document yourself as much as possible in advance.
Visit regularly www.europeanjobdays.eu/virtual_finde.u2016 for further updated information.
We’re counting on you!
Further info: firstname.lastname@example.org