Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
Currently we are in search of a QUALITY AND ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST.
General purpose of the job: To assure quality of the design, development and
assembly process in accordance with the customers requirements and the specification
of the products.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To make internal audits in the Automation & TSD Dept.;
• To be well acquainted with the company procedures;
• To organize and perform the DFMEA activities;
• To communicate with the Quality Department of the customer and provide the
needed data and documents;
• To be aware of customer complaints, look for and find the main reason for the
nonconformities (root cause analysis) and suggest and undertake corrective actions;
• To deal with documents related to customer complaints;
• To maintain the “know-how” and “lessons learned” database;
• To announce emergency situation in case of nonconformity;
• To implement corrective and preventive actions;
• To contact customers and sub suppliers for clarifying pending issues;
• To participate in the development, validation and implementation of new tooling;
• Provide administrative support as needed ( e.g. scheduling of tasks - planning,
logistics, follow-up on projects according to predefined time tables, preparation of
reports on employee presence/absence and on projects progress/status);
• Take care for the working environment in the office - lighting, heating and cooling,
cleaning, the state of the working places (clean and well-arranged) – 5S activities
• University degree – in the area of Mechanical Engineering or Quality Management
• Knowledge of the quality control systems;
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standard is an advantage;
• Excellent computer literacy;
• Knowledge of oral and written English at Upper Intermediate Business - B2 level;
• Data analysis skills and decision making capabilities;
• Quality or/and administrative experience in electronic assembly or similar production
or in a department with design/technology activities is most welcome.
• Very good organizational and communication skills.
• Working in a multinational team of experts;
• Business trips options;
• Very good compensation package;