Hi there! You know you’re a great UX designer. But do you have any idea how powerful you are with your skills and that you can use them to literally make this world a better place?
In ACT, we have developed a scalable mobile marketplace for sustainable grocery shopping, which will empower consumers to start shopping sustainably almost overnight with the ACT app, changing the direction of their money towards producers who respect the environment and treat their workers well.
If your eyes widened and lit up a bit, read on!
- 3+ years relevant experience
- App wireframing skills
- Familiarity with figma.com or similar e.g. Sketch or Adobe XD
- App-user process-oriented thinking, that you can give examples of
- Flow mapping experience
- Good overview of design principles and methods e.g. material design, reuse of metaphors etc.
- Extensive knowledge of best UI/UX design practices
Why is working with ACT so awesome?
For countless reasons, but let’s just name three of them:
- Joining our team at the beginning of a fascinating journey means you’d simply have a say in what we do and how we do it and take ownership.
- At the same time, you will get constant support, working hand in hand with our diverse and competent team.
- And above all, you’d play a crucial role in the emergence of (possibly) the only tool that can realistically impact the future of the food production industry and thus mitigate global warming and change the lives of millions for the better.
- Effective and self-propelled individual able to work independently and take responsibility as well to collaborate and brainstorm ideas together with our UI/UX designer (and CEO)
- Good-hearted and visionary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Available at least 10 hours per week
- Fluent in English
- Working with a passionate and visionary team and collaborating with an experienced UI/UX designer
- Remuneration in the form of equity (share options), as well as a salary when the app is well in the market
- Flexible working hours and location
- Participating in a world-changing project with huge potential for environmental impact and return on investment
How to apply:
Please send us your CV, a link to your portfolio, and a few words about yourself, why do you want to work with ACT, and your relevant previous experience. You can use the Submission Form below or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for UX Designer” in the title.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!