Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a Customer Service Team Leader
If you join our Customer Service team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team with complex process management and business interactions
- Monitor and review day-to-day operational performance to ensuring meeting the service level agreements and management goals to ensure delivery meets customer expectations.
- Lead and/or support external/internal audits, identify and control risk and drive incident investigations.
- Manage and supervise operational activities of the team
- Proactively identify areas of process and quality improvement and raise those to the relevant stakeholders and process owners.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key partners within the organisation, customers and external service providers to ensure related issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure timely resolution of escalated queries and systemic issues by proactively seeking to minimise or eliminate by addressing root causes
- Set goals and clarify expectations, provide regular feedback and conduct appraisals.
- Coach team members to address process gaps, identify inefficiencies and help to embed a continuous improvement culture in the organisation.
- Identify training opportunities focused on building long term capability in the teams
In the Customer Service Team Leader role, we have the following requirements:
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 months previous experience customer service skills in a customer services environment preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of customers’ needs / behaviours.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships.
- Strong people management skills and proven experience in coaching and leading a team.
- Experience using SAP and/or Siebel and MS Office application.
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement