Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
We are looking for more at the next possible time:
Your tasks are:
• Collaboration in the delivery room of a hospital
• Care of pregnant women before, during and after birth
• Documentary activities
• Initiation of childbirth
Completed training as a midwife or maternity nurse
Work experience is an advantage, but not a must (beginners and returnees are welcome)
Career beginners and returnees are also welcome
Enjoy your job
Flexibility, motivation and reliability
A B2 German Language certificate and a (certified) translation of your degree into German also required. We will offer you our support in answering your questions and providing all necessary information on Europena Project´s financial benefits (Your first EURES Job and to request information and financial benefits for European Projekt (Your First Eures Job and Reactivate).
We offer you:
• An indefinite employment contract
• Individual roster design
• Employer-funded pension
• Versatility in daily working life and with the same employer
• The possibility of takeover by our customer
• Christmas and holiday money
• Assumption of commuting expenses and position of work clothes
• continued salary payment if not used
• Non-tariff payment according to IGZ-DGB as well as social benefits
• Varied and individual applications
Send your application to:
with the subject: ref. Health DE-11.2019
and Meet our staff at EURES Italy for Employers’ Day 2019 on 25th November and find out interesting Job opportunities with us.
We wait for you!