Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
The Hodson Bay Group on behalf of the Galway Bay Hotell is looking to recruit an experienced Brasserie Manager to join our management team.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Brasserie Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the Bay Brasserie. He/she will welcome guests to the Brasserie and manage service and lead the team to ensure outstanding levels of service to our guests whilst maximising food and beverage profitability.
• Meet and seat guests and ensure the Brasserie team provide excellent service to our guests and continuously strive to exceed expectations
• To ensure that service and standards according to SOP's are adhered too
• Ensure cash handling procedures are followed and all stock items managed
• Ensure that the Brasserie team are continuously trained on product knowledge, all menus and Hotel initiatives,
• Coach staff in upselling & customer service to achieve cafe revenue goals
• Be aware of and participate in the promotion of hotel initiatives, special packages and promotions
• Seeks appropriate opportunities to communicate with guests to personalise the Brasserie service
• Ensures preparation, knowledge and compliance among all staff
• To oversee in staff training and carry out on the job training where required
• To develop and coach the team through effective communication and Jobchats
• Utilise supervisory skills, effective communication, and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction
• To ensure that the highest possible standard of personal hygiene, dress, appearance and conduct is maintained at all times
• To ensure effective rostering practices to maximise efficiency in the Brasserie
• To follow, implement and continuously update the SOP’s for the Department
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years Managerial/Supervisory experience in a 4 star Hotel. They should also have the ability to work well under pressure and should be energetic, customer focused and should possess excellent communication skills.
Excellent spoken & written English is essential for this role.
• Use of Leisure Club
• Meals when on Duty
• Staff discounts in the Spa
• Hotel Discounts
• Motivational Benefits - Employee of the Month etc
• Thriving Sports & Social Club
A proud member of the Irish Hotel Federation Quality Employers Programme, the Galway Bay Hotel provides many development opportunities for motivated and efficient people in all departments. We aim to foster a positive team spirit and enjoyable working environment through mutual respect and trust.