We are a leading home healthcare provider. We look after a wide range of adults in the community with long term disabilities requiring complex care to personal and social care of the older person. Our clients are located throughout Dublin. The Care Team is an exciting dynamic nurse led organisation that work as a team and we believe in supporting and listening to our employees. If you are a qualified healthcare assistant, student nurse, or student OT we would like you to be part of our team.
Why should you apply?
- A rewarding and flexible working environment
- Excellent support from a network of supervisors and managers
- Guaranteed 40 hours/week available
- Company Pool Car offered for those who have full clean Irish/EU driving licence
- Travel Expenses will be paid
- Set rosters and regular working hours
- Further professional development in the company
- PPE – Personal Protection Equipment’s provided
- Free full induction and in-house training programs
- Paid Holidays
- Garda Vetting Fee will be reimbursed to the applicant
- Free Healthcare uniform and ID badge
- Systematic Appraisals
- Excellent Refer a friend Reward scheme
- Continual program of practical and classroom training. We also have a Moodle e-learning platform that is accessible remotely to help you update your knowledge remotely when it suits you.
- To apply you should have at least 2 modules including Care Skills and Care of the Older Person and an up to date People Moving & Handling Certificate.
- And be working towards completing the QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support or an equivalent qualification (Social Care or Nursing or Healthcare related qualification).
- Applicants must supply suitable work and character references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application form.
- Some experience preferable but not essential.
- Own Car or Company Pool Car Provided for those who have Full Clean EU/Irish Driving Licence.
- Moderate to Fluent English both oral and written required.
€22,000 to €25,000 per annum plus travel expenses
This is a great opportunity to use your existing knowledge and develop new skills in a supported environment!
Learn More: http://careteam.ie/