Sie können sich nicht mehr auf dieses Stellenangebot bewerben. Rufen Sie bitte die Liste aller verfügbaren Stellen auf, um ein gültiges Angebot zu finden.
Our pelletizing systems and underwater pelletizing systems are being used successfully all over the world. With a claim to maximum quality, we have been developing and producing system solutions for the plastics production and processing industry as well as the recycling industry for around 20 years. At home in Niedernberg (40 km south-east of Frankfurt am Main), a typical medium-sized company and owner-managed, we have flat hierarchy levels and short decision paths.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an
engineer/technician – electrical engineering/automation engineering (M/F)
for the newly founded electrical engineering/automation engineering section.
• Projecting of the electrical engineering part of the overall system
• Definition of the control technology design of our machines and systems
• Coordination of the electrical installation area
• Programming the PLC controls of our machines and systems
• Implementation of programme and system tests
• Worldwide support in commissioning, coachings and service activities with our customers
• Production and preparation of complete electrical and control technology documents both for new developments and also for our existing products
• Fulfilment of our customers' special wishes by intelligent problem solutions
• Further development of our existing systems and components in electrical engineering
• Support of projects – from product development through to readiness for production
• Studies of engineering (University of Applied Sciences or BA) with the specialisation Electrical / Automation Engineering or comparable qualification as a state-examined technician, Electrical / Automation Engineering
• Ideally, experience in machine and system construction
• Extensive knowledge of programming of PLC controls for Siemens S7 and Siemens Logo
• Well-founded knowledge of MS-Office
• Good knowledge of English
• Creativity, team-spirit and assertion capacity
• Structured, target-orientated way of working under your own responsibility
• Willingness to travel occasionally within Germany and abroad (worldwide)
• Thorough training in the extensive, interesting and varied field of activity
• A job with long-term security in an innovative, expanding and future-orientated enterprise
• The possibility of helping to build up a new area and possibly managing it in the future
• An open working atmosphere in a modern environment
Applicants from other countries are more than welcome. Feel free to submit your application in English. There will be an opportunity to conduct the initial interview via Skype. We would, of course, be pleased to assist you in looking for accommodation locally and in dealing with the necessary formalities.
Interest! Then send your application now!
Please send your complete application with your next possible starting date and your idea of a salary to:
ips Intelligent Pelletizing Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Mr Gerald Weis
Phone: +49 (0) 6028 97776-0
For applicants from abroad: The International Placement Service Bavaria supports your job-seeking in Germany. We are a department of the German Federal Employment Agency. Our services are free of charge. Citizens of EU Member states may have the possibility to receive financial support (for example travel expenses, language course). For further information or assistance please contact us:
+49 (0) 911 529 4420 / ZAV-IPS-Bayern@arbeitsagentur.de
--> Stellenausschreibung in Deutsch: