Chef de Partie at BRUS.
We are seeking a Chef de partie to join our team in Copenhagen.
BRUS is To Øl’s beloved brewpub from 2016 located in the heart of Nørrebro.
Out space has a lively bar with over 30 different beers and cocktails, a kitchen with mix of snacks, small bites, and dishes, and a brewery lab.
Our beer board and menu change regularly, so there is always something new to try out.
What is To Øl?
To Øl is a young Danish craft brewery founded in 2010. We brew a wide range of different craft beers; some potent and provocative, others fresh and floral. We brew hoppy, balanced and complex beers both light, dark, strong and simple. We brew the beers we want to drink ourselves and work to brew the best beers in the world.
Our team is made up of 150+ value-driven people with diverse skill sets from 24 countries. We have varied backgrounds, life stories, life futures, areas of expertise, and personal preferences — and we love that about us, it betters our work.
What is the role?
We are searching for a Chef de Partie to be a part of a dedicated team of chefs at BRUS. You will report directly to Head Chef, Thomas Østerlin.
- Daily work routines include controlling a kitchen section and the daily mise en place, preparation and service. Close down the kitchen and planning section mise en place for the next day.
- Being a mentor for chefs students.
- Working together with Head Chef and Sous Chefs to test new menus and being a part of pop-ups and events.
- 15 workdays a month
You are all about
- You have a passion for food, beer and cooking, and interest in fermentation and are curious about new kitchen styles and ingredients.
- You are creative and and thrive in a busy environment.
- You can organise your work, have a high work moral and are reliable and want to contribute to a positive work culture.
- You meet all people with a smile, are a team player, wants to contributed to a positive work culture and have a passion for passing on your experience to students and developing new skills.
- Demonstrated industry experience or educated from a culinary school.
- Proven fluency in organising work.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Professional fluency in English.
How to apply
Submit your resume and cover letter including your answer to the question through the link. All documents need to be in English.
Application link: https://positions.toolbeer.dk/
Application deadline: 10 May 2022 at 12 noon CET
Job start: Soon as possible
Contact person: Thomas Østerlin, email@example.com