Looking for a graduate job or traineeship in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with employers from Portugal and other European countries?
Need advice on looking / applying for a job? Info on living and working & career opportunities in another European country?
Then UAlg Online Careers Fair 2021 is the right event for you!
Take part online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
SAVE THE DATE! 24-25 November 2021 (Wednesday & Thursday)
- on 24th from 9:30 to 17:30 (WEST) | 10:30 to 18:30 pm (CEST)
- on 25th from 9:30 to 13:00 (WEST) | 10:30 to 14:00 pm (CEST)
An opportunity for you and employers from all over Europe to meet and make contact online. You can participate from wherever you are, either in Portugal or in another EU/EEA country.
This event offers YOU a full package for your job search in Europe. You can:
- apply, during the next weeks, to job, traineeship and research vacancies matching your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
- make first contact via live chat with employers, EURES advisers and other career experts;
- take part in live presentations;
- (If selected) benefit from online recruitment interviews with employers.
How to participate:
- Register as a jobseeker (participation is free of charge, but previous registration is mandatory);
- Research the available information on the participating companies, info points and countries and on their recruitment profiles / needs;
- Search for the job / traineeship vacancies for which you gather all or most of the requirements;
- Apply (on the platform) for the vacancies matching your profile.
Employers will schedule online recruitment interviews between 24 November and December 3rd, or even later. In case you’re pre-selected, you may participate in one or more interviews during or after the event.
- Please also check the Programme regarding presentations and workshops, which will be live streamed on 24-25 November (updates up until November 19th);
- Get ready, select the companies, countries and info points / advice services you want to approach, identify the questions you want to place.
During the event:
- In order to take better advantage of info, advice and employer contact opportunities, we advise you to reserve some time on 24-25 November; minimum requirements to participate:
- a computer (PC or laptop) / tablet / smartphone with access to the Internet,
- a headset with microphone,
- ideally, a webcam for interviews and one-to-one exploratory contacts during the event,
- and… to register before the event!
- Be selective regarding the workshops and company presentations to follow; choose those actually looking for your profile and skills, and meeting your expectations;
- When approaching employers, even if online, a careful look & professional attitude are important, but also a good level of the required language and a positive and assertive attitude; also the demonstrated knowledge regarding the companies and their main projects are a major plus. This is why you should document yourself as much as possible in advance.
Regularly check on updates under www.europeanjobdays.eu/ualgonlinecareersfair2021.
We’re counting on you!