Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be in charge of a territory depending on your workplace and your primary responsibility will be to increase sales of our client’s products (reinforcing bar couplers, sonic tubes and bar systems).
Leader and promoter, you can work independently in developing our business with full responsibility from the identification of the project to the follow up of orders through our network of fabricators.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Identify construction projects offering sales potential for our client in the territory and update the project list on a monthly basis.
· Manage and develop our client’s network of steel fabricators to ensure an efficient and satisfactory service to them and to the end-users of our products.
· Conduct sales presentations to consultants and contractors involved in targeted projects, collect information about their needs, propose technical solutions and recommendations using our client products and highlighting their benefits in the aim to get our products specified and/or selected.
· Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and the environment of the project; coordinate with our fabricators so that sales leads are followed efficiently.
· Organize follow-up visits and report monthly about your sales activities, the status of the pending projects, the status with our fabricators and your achievements.
· Join fortnightly sales meetings with our fabricators to coordinate our sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
· Participate in technical seminars and exhibitions to promote our client products and services to the industry.
· Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities of our fabricators are adequate.
· Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
· Determine sales objectives and prepare yearly budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
· Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises.
You are the person we are looking for if you have :
· A Master Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering. An additional MBA would be a plus.
· At least 5 years’ experience in the sales of engineered products or/and promotion of construction/technical products, with high responsibilities.
· Fluent in 2 relevant languages (English and Portuguese), you have also have an excellent command of spoken and written in English.
You will enjoy this challenging job if you are
· Enthusiastic character with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Mature and confident, with customer and service-mind oriented.
· Autonomous, responsible and able to prioritize various simultaneous tasks.
· Good team player, results orientated, honest and straightforward.
· You are able to work independently and travel frequently.
What do we offer?
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an international and challenging environment. Benefits include 5 days work, life and medical insurance, provident fund and competitive performance based bonus.
We offer a permanent contract with Expat conditions and, upon successful probation, you will receive a full technical training abroad to further enhance your skills and product knowledge.