Alturos Destinations is an international key player that provides with its solutions perfect planning and realization of digitalization strategies in tourism.
With Skiline®, the world’s largest winter sports community, Alturos Destinations is the market leader in digital winter sports entertainment. With Skiline emotional experiences can be staged, whereby the guests still remember their stay due to the spectacular pictures. Personal and digital content opens up many new opportunities in marketing.
Peaksolution® is dedicated to the digital distribution of services via a one-stop-shop on the Internet and thus takes the lead in the field of tourism e-commerce in Alpine regions.
- Generating of testing plans and test specificationsbased on requirements analysis and technicalconcepts
- Utilization of different testing methods (function test, integration- and system test, regression test,performance test etc.)
- Development and maintenance of automated testcases
- Creating test protocols
- Responsible for the execution and automatizationof test runs
- Taking ownership of the product quality
- Structuring customer feedback and reporting them as defects to developers or as improvement to
- Product Management
- (Completed) Technical studies or training in the field of computer science or relevant work experience of atleast two years in Software Quality Assurance or Software Development
- Experience with test tools/concepts and open-source frameworks (for example Cypress.io, Selenium, Cucumber, …), databases (MongoDB, SQL and NoSQL technologies)
- Principles of REST and SOAP API’s
- Experience with test automation in web applicationsand API test tools (Postman, ReadyAPI, Katalon,SoapUI, Karate, …)
- ISTQB Certification is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Teamplayer with experience in agile work environment (SCRUM, Kanban) and CI/CD concepts