We are looking for a crane operator for our warehouse for metal sheets. You will be an important part of the planning and logistics in the warehouse and production of towers for wind turbines. You should be eager to take responsibility and perform your tasks with accuracy and precision.
You have an optimistic and positive mindset and take pride in doing a good job. As an employee at Welcon A/S, you will have a stable workplace where health and safety are of high priority. You will become part of team of good colleagues and a supportive management.
What we expect of you:
- You have a crane certificate up to 8 ton. This means you have the basic crane certificate supplemented with joint lift with cranes.
- You are reliable, loyal and stable
- You take pride in being precise with your work and have a stable hand.
- You speak good English and is willing to learn Danish (to enable you to talk with the suppliers bringing the steal)
What we offer you:
- A workday moving goods and large metal sheets in the warehouse and around the production facilities.
- A good work environment with focus on safety at work.
- Attractive work conditions
- A workplace appreciating you as employee.
- A very good canteen
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN STEEL IT.
WELCON A/S primarily produces towers and foundations for wind turbines, as well as other steel structures at the factory's production facilities in Give. We are known for our high-quality products and high level of service to our customers.
WELCON A/S is part of CJ Holding, which in 1993 is family owned and was founded by the brothers Jens and Carsten Pedersen. The group operates internationally and employs more than 600 people.
A crane certificate is required for the job. Your certificate needs to be approved by the Danish authorities prior to starting the job.