Are you motivated by solving complex issues and do you have an eye for the technical overview? Do you want to work with the latest technologies and ensure the architecture on Denmark’s largest webshops?
Hesehus is growing and looking for a skilled Software Architect passionate about making our customers e-commerce winners of the future.
What are we offering?
We are Denmark’s leading e-commerce house, and we work with some of the most exciting and ambitious customers within the B2B and B2C market. Our solutions are developed on market’s most complete software platform, Bizzkit developed internally in Hesehus. It allows us to work with the latest technologies like ASP.NET Core, GIT, Elasticsearch, Redis, Octopus and many more.
Our projects consist of several thousand hours and involves everything from managing multi-site solutions all over the world to advanced integrations for different customer systems. As Software Architect, you have the overall responsibility for designing and continuously ensuring good architecture on our solutions in accordance with our overall architecture standard and the individual customer's business requirements and processes. You will work closely with the other software architects and be a mentor and sparring partner for developers internally in Hesehus. You can expect a dynamic and challenging workday, where your competences will be put into play.
As a member of our company, you will be part of a vibrant and inspiring environment consisting of highly skilled and committed colleagues. You will experience us as a workplace with exciting challenges and open to innovative initiatives and good ideas. Our culture is characterized by a strong social and professional unity, a positive atmosphere, and a strong focus on good management. Most recently, in 2019 and 2020, we have been ranked as no. 1 and 2 in ‘Management and work culture’ among 60 selected Danish IT-companies in a big IT Company Rank analysis conducted by Ingeniøren, Denmark´s largest and leading media within technology.
Your primary tasks:
- Participating in customer meetings/workshops, including discussions of opportunities, budget, clarification of vision, business flows and technical requirements for the solution.
- Act as “playing coach” – set the technical direction and develop together with the team.
- Code reviews and technical dialogues with the developers about the architecture and best practice.
- Translate use cases and project descriptions to technical tasks for the developers.
- Ensuring that the architectural model meets Hesehus’ quality demands and that the right technological decisions are made on the projects.
Who are you?
You are experienced in software development either as senior developer or as architect and have a higher education within IT. You have experience with software architecture and understand to analyse the pros and cons of different architecture patterns. You know concepts like “loose coupling” and “separation of concerns” and how it is implemented in practice. If you are familiar with the .NET platform and have experience developing ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core web solutions, you are ahead of points. Additionally, you have experience with React, Redis, MS SQL, Elasticsearch, Azure and other similar technologies.
You are quality-conscious, structured and used to a workday with responsibility, varied work tasks and a large daily interface. You are service minded and good at networking. Simultaneously, you are a competent communicator who can convey complex knowledge. You are solution oriented and always see opportunities instead of challenges. We expect you to be curious by nature and that you keep pace with the newest technologies.
- Great opportunity to advance your own career. We hold staff development interviews twice a year, as we believe in a closer interaction with you and your development.
- Tailored development plans instead of a predefined career paths.
- Hesehus Training Academy – time for immersion.
- Family friendly and flexible working hours.
- Parental leave with good conditions.
- Free health insurance – covers also your children until they are 24 years old.
- Free Danish lessons in-house.
- Company lunch program.
- Beautiful premises located centrally at the harbour in Odense.
- Cozy office environment located centrally in Aarhus (right next to the Aarhus Central Station).
- Extensive discount program including LogBuy.
Apply for the job
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience, as well as pension and healthcare insurance. We interview on an ongoing basis and employ when we find the right person for the job. Certificate of criminal record must be obtained before employment can take place.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Partner, Lise Randeris at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 21 49 25 28.
Apply directly online here: https://www.hesehus.com/career/software-architect
Hesehus A/S is a software company in continuous growth with +160 employees located on the harbour of Odense. We are Denmark’s leading e-commerce provider and we offer ambitious e-commerce solutions to major Danish Brands like Matas, Babysam, Kansas and Zizzi. We offer the market’s most complete software platform targeted at B2C and B2B companies, who wish to invest strategically online and make e-commerce one of their primary sales channels. Hesehus A/S was founded in 2002, has been appointed as Gazelle Company four times most recently in 2019, has achieved 15 top positions in the Danish E-Commerce Award by FDIH, and was in 2016 again elected as one of Denmark’s best workplaces®.