This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Traffic Engineer. You can be based in Cork or Limerick with the option to work remotely also.
The position would suit a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative engineering and environmental consultancy. The ideal candidate will provide transport related design assistance and advice to clients, in conjunction with the wider team.
- Seeking a traffic engineer with a minimum of 4 years of post-graduate experience who has a keen interest in transport and its infrastructure, including active travel, and public realm.
- Knowledge of current transport policies and design standards, including TII Publications and DMURS is required.
- Experienced in the delivery of local roads, traffic, active travel, or highway schemes.
- Knowledgeable in road safety audit, and other road safety related works, with experience in the preparation of Traffic Impact Assessments.
- A level 8 or 9 Qualification in a relevant subject, such as engineering, geography or similar, is required.
- Experience of client and contractor interaction and engagement.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competitive salary.
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring.
- Health insurance plan.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Active Sports and Social Club.
- Protection of life and long-term illness cover.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Paid professional membership fee.
Please mention GreenJobs when responding to this Job Posting.
If you are interested in this job please go to https://www.greenjobs.ie/jobs/10451950/senior-traffic-engineer.asp and apply
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland / EU.