This is a unique opportunity for a Principal Project Manager - Highways to join one of Ireland’s largest Irish owned consultants. You can be based in Cork or Dublin, with the option to work remotely also. This is an excellent position that offers the successful candidate a clear path for career development to Associate and Director positions.
The role will suit candidates with a minimum of 20 years of experience. The successful candidate will join an established company and will have the opportunity to broaden their existing range of skills and experiences. This position offers exposure to a number of project types within the company, including major highways design and build schemes, TII Phase 0 to 4 delivery of national roads, urban development and renewable energy projects.
- Leading the highway scheme design teams, ensuring projects are delivered to the required timescales, quality and costs
- Supervising and mentoring senior and junior staff within the Infrastructure sector
- Preparation of technical reports and tender documents
- Planning and managing design work, working closely with Engineering Discipline Leads and Technicians
- Ensuring compliance with our quality assurance and management systems and relevant health and safety legislation
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project and Infrastructure team
- Managing the client relationship and communications for his/her project
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field and Chartered Engineer status
- 20 years post-graduate experience in the design and project management of highway and infrastructure schemes including experience delivering highway projects in Ireland and experience delivering projects in excess of €20m capital value
- Delivery of highway projects in accordance with TII Project Management Guidelines Phases 0 to 4 guidelines in the role of Project Manager
- Delivery of highway design and build projects in the role of Project Manager
- Oral Hearing experience
- Multi-disciplinary design management experience
- Experience engaging with clients, external stakeholders and sub-contractors
- Experience in creating and managing budgets
- Candidate should be a high energy professional with excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills
- Flexible and a good team player
- Works efficiently and on own initiative
- Must be prepared to travel to site visits and client meetings
- Full Drivers Licence
Please mention GreenJobs when responding to this Job Posting.
If you are intersted in this job please go to https://www.greenjobs.ie/jobs/10479547/principal-project-manager-highwa…;to apply
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland / EU.