• Permanent work
• Anniversary bonus
• Careers progression opportunities
• Clean, low cost employee housing available
• Health & dental benefit eligibility after 6 months
• Eligibility to become an employee shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
• Food & Beverage discounts
• English as a Second Language (ESL) Course Sponsorship
• Fun staff events
• Excellent health & wellness program
• Discounted ski pass, movie tickets and spa services
• Complimentary hotel stays
• Free local bus pass
• Work with people all around the world
• These are just a few of our Benefit! Check out the rest of our benefits here:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
• Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
• Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
• Maintain efficient production of food items in accordance with standard cooking times, as outlined in training
• Restock all items as needed throughout shift.
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
• Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
• Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
• Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards
• Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Prior line cook experience is an asset.
• Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
• Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
• A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.