• Permanent work
• Anniversary bonus
• Clean, low cost employee housing available
• Health & dental benefit eligibility after 6 months
• Eligibility to become an employee shareholder (that’s right, you can become an owner!)
• Food & Beverage discounts • English as a Second Language (ESL) Course Sponsorship
• Fun staff events
• Excellent health & wellness program
• Discounted ski pass, movie tickets and spa services
• Complimentary hotel stays
• Free local bus pass • Work with people all around the world
• These are just a few of our Benefit! Check out the rest of our benefits here: https://blcemployees.com/benefits/
Duties and Responsibilities
• Clean assigned guest rooms according to Banff Lodging Company standards, including the daily changing of bed linens, replacing towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming carpets and the removal of garbage and recyclables.
• Ensure all corridors, housekeeping closets and public areas in the section are cleaned to company standard.
• Complete daily assignment sheets and document any mechanical problems from the guest rooms.
• Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests. • Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Capable to work in a fast-paced environment. • Able to lift, push and pull at least 35 pounds.
• Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
• No experience necessary