Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in administrative roles within international organisations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Feed and Contaminants unit.
- write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc., representing complex issues in innovative and simple manner, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and supporting decision making;
- liaise with other administrative and scientific colleagues;
- gather and analyse data and information;
- support the maintenance and management of databases;
- handle correspondence by managing functional mailboxes;
- support in establishing methods to ensure high quality planning, follow up on deadlines;
- contribute to key projects with various degrees of complexity;
- follow-up project management phases and lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
- at least 1 year of relevant working experience in performing various administrative tasks within international organisations;
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook (required), as well as document management system (preferable);
- previous experience in the EU environment would be considered an asset;
- behavioural competencies: working with others, analysis and problem solving; resilience and composure; priority setting and planning; customer focus.
Assignment: initial contract 2 months, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 6 months.
Salary: approx €1890 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home within 2 hours from parma, italy. from 01/04 office work will be required on at least 2 days per week.
To apply for this position, please send your English Europass CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a EU national or a non-EU national with a valid permit of stay in Italy