YOUR CHANCE – YOUR JOB - YOUR JOB IN EUROPE
Austria is one of the places to be if you want to work where others are staying for holidays, enjoying a perfect winter landscape or the mountain paradise in summer. Every year the Austrian winter tourism e.g. generates an income of EUR 12bn. To be able to deal with the incoming flow of tourists we are looking for YOUR support!
This is your ideal opportunity:
- for a personal conversation with Eures-advisers from Austria
- to use the possibility to gain work experience abroad
- to secure your job for the summer – or winter season!
You speak fairly good German and English (problem free communication), have some work experience in the tourism sector and are interested in working for an Austrian company? Then you are one-step away from finding the perfect job for you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
(Young cooks, Chef de Partie, Sous-Chef, Gardemanger, Chef, Pastry cooks…)
- Relevant completed vocational training, several levels, preferably 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of German language (min. A2), knowledge of English is an advantage.
- Readiness to work in stressful situation, self-reliant
- Seasonal work, temporary employment
- In summer between June and October, in winter from December until April
- Working hours: five- or six-day week
- MINIMUM SALARY: depending on function and level. Overtime compensation is calculated additionally. Overpayment according to vocational training and professional skill is possible. Furthermore, free meals and lodging are offered.
Employer: job advertisements for several employers in “Salzburger Land” (Austria)
Contact: Herr Marc Daveloose, EURES Advisor Salzburger Land