Description and Requirements
TELUS International Europe is looking for passionate player support specialists for Riot Games.
Join our growing TELUS team supporting League of Legends, VALORANT, Legends of Runeterra and TfT - get the job you will enjoy!
A typical day:
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets and chat
- Provide the best player experience with a case by case player oriented approach
- Identify trending issues and bugs submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Work with a passionate team of gamers to give our support experience a player to player feel
Sounds good, right?
- Fluency in CZECH and a good command of English
- Player empathy and understanding a player’s perspective when tackling their issue is required
- Understanding of Player Support
- Gaming experience – if you have played games and you can relate to a player’s concept, community and mindset it will be considered as an advantage
- Desire to help the players as best as possible and to contribute to the team’s success
- Attractive salary and Career development opportunities
- International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Special benefits for our team members (e.g. gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office and many others)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building projects!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.