Are you an employer?
Are you an Employer looking for IT/ Digital Talent to join your Team?
You can take part in ‘Digit'allJobs moving Europe’ online Job Day without leaving your office.
In order to participate in this online event, you need to register and upload your jobs in advance of the event.
This will also allow you to access job applications ahead of the event and to schedule job interviews with pre-selected candidates via interview scheduler available on the platform. You can conduct interviews via the event platform between 20th and 28th of May.
To date we have over 600 jobseekers registered for this event and they can now apply for jobs advertised for this event.
SAVE THE DATE and join us online on 20th May 2021, 10am – 4pm CEST
How to participate?
- Create / update your company profile: register directly as an Exhibitor
- Upload your jobs and we will promote your job vacancies all over Europe. Make sure your jobs are uploaded well in advance of the event.
- Make your ‘virtual stand’ attractive for jobseekers by adding a company video or a pre-recorded presentation to introduce your company and your recruitment needs.
- Check and review applications for your jobs in advance of the event
- Use a dedicated interview scheduling system available on the platform to schedule online interviews with pre-selected candidates. You can watch a video tutorial on Pre-selecting applicants and setting up your interview schedule
- Conduct one-to-one online interviews with selected candidates at a time slot chosen by you (interviews scheduled via the platform can take place between 20th and 28th of May)
- On the event day, use the live chat option to interact with potential candidates
Participation in ‘Digit'allJobs moving Europe’ is free of charge and available online via any computer or mobile device with an internet connection. This is opportunity for you to save time, effort and cost of recruiting!
On the day of the event, May 20th, you can join us online and virtually attend a Programme of interesting presentations on topics including Remote Working, Hiring Across Borders and Dealing with Taxation and Social security, Digital Nomads, Mobility Supporting Schemes.
You can also interact and ask questions to the presenters via live chat. The full event’s Agenda is available here.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
In case you may need additional assistance you can also contact European Job Days helpdesk section.
We look forward to welcoming you online on May 20th on the European Job Days platform.