VPR services at regional level:
1. Ensuring the planning - organization and implementation of territorial development planning at the regional level, involving all stakeholders; issuing adjudgements on local planning documents;
2. Representation of interests - representation of the regional development interests on the national and international levels;
3. Support to development and partnership - organizing cooperation events, providing consultations, organizing project competitions, involvement of other regions and foreign partners, implementation of projects for local governments, NGOs, entrepreneurs and other groups;
4. Provision of information – compiling statistical information, management of different kinds of research, compiling and publishing information on various current issues;
5. Coordinating the work of local governments - promoting cooperation of local authorities by organizing events and ensuring successful work of the Development Council;
6. Implementation of specific functions - strategy for the period - public transport planning in the region.