Deutsche Bahn is Germany's largest railway company and one of the most important in the world, with more than 305,000 employees in total. We are looking for ambitious employees for more than 500 different jobs in Germany.
You are already experienced or want to challenge yourself starting from the scratch? Apply at DB as a Bus Driver.
- You have working as a professional bus driver experience of 1-5 years
- You have a valid bus driving license (Category D, D1, D1E, DE) with a valid union code 95
- Friendliness, a pleasant character and kindness are some of the characteristics of your personality
- Flexibility in working hours and working location
- Good knowledge of German language (Ideally certified in level of B2)
A typical day with us will look like this:
- You will be responsible for the safe and punctual execution of itineraries by transporting our passengers to their destination
- You are responsible for advising passengers for bus time schedules and ticket prices, and are selling tickets
- At the beginning of your shift, you will be responsible for checking the car In order to exclude any damage or disfunction
- Indefinite Full-Time contract with Deutsch Bahn from your first working day
- Competitive salary package including bonuses
- A safe work environment with personal development opportunities
- A new adventure in Germany including an intercultural experience
Apply online now and become part of the DB! Here to move.