You can identify yourself with the social environment of the elderly.
- Personal hygiene of the patient
- Cures of ulcers and wounds
- Blood samples
- Preparation and distribution of medication
- Monitoring vital signs
- Inserting and monitoring urinary catheters
- Contact with the doctor
• Bachelor degree in nursing, experience not necesssary
• You have an eye for the needs of the elderly and are pleased to take care of them.
• You enjoy working in a multi disciplinary team.
• Speaking a second language is a must: English, French, German or Spanish
• Permanent contract, immediately as a nurse.
• Full- me (38 hours/ week).
• Gross salary € 2365.11 or € 2182.37 a month (depending on the level of the diploma)
Bonus for shi6s : +20% for evenings, +26% for Saturdays, +35% for nights, +56% for Sundays and
22 + 10 holidays
Compensation for public transport.
You will have a tutor at the beginning of your work in Belgium.
Meal vouchers a6er 6 months working period
Each extra working year + € 150
€ 2133.20 holiday pay and € 1047.98 end of year bonus
Flexibility in the working schedule in order to be able to visit your country.
Brussels, Ghent, and Antwerp
The northern part of Belgium is Dutch-speaking. A free 10-week Dutch course will be provided in
Spain (Catalonia), where the training center is situated. Housing facilities are available.
The next course starts on the 28th of September 2020 .
Financial relocation support to Belgium will be granted by governmental organizations.
All administration in Belgium is taking care of such as homologation of the nursing title, social
security, banking, housing,….