We are currently looking for a Norwegian speaking Sales Account Executive for our client, a leading Software company in Ireland.
What are the responsibilities of a Sales Account Executive?
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that the prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to evolve a sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of the company mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in Norwegian and good command of English
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- This is an inside sales role based in the EMEA headquarters in Dublin
Who excels in this role?
Top performers in the Sales Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
If you're looking for a place where you can make an impact and work with talented and dynamic people, this might be the place for you.