We are looking for a Norwegian speaking customer oriented individual with great attitudes and high on energy for out client, a leading company in the leisure industry. If successful you will join a growing, fun and dynamic company, situated in the heart of the Irish capital.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Lead, You will join the CS team in Dublin. A brand ambassador, and representing the Company, you will use your excellent skills in communication, influencing and problem solving to assist our customers and help to resolve their inquiries and provide a first class quality customer experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The role of a customer service representative is one of the most important of the company team. Interacting directly with customers at all stages of the business relationship, you are often the only representative of the business with whom the customer will communicate. As such, the variety of tasks you perform can effectively make or break the business’ relationship with the customer.
- It is important for a customer service representative to ensure that every potential and existing customer has a pleasant experience. Acting as an extension of the company this task is accomplished by treating each customer in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question pleasantly and efficiently.
- In some cases, a customer service representative is required to finalise sales. In these circumstances, you must speak with each customer and identify their needs and then recommend the appropriate product, partner or experience.
- Effectively manage incoming contacts by any channel
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
Essential Competencies/ skills :
- Fluent in Norwegian; Proficient in English
- Enthusiastic, courteous, directive, curious, and positive
- Customer and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written (at ease on the phone)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment on situations
- Ability to understanding complex information
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle calls, emails or webchats and take notes at the same time
- Motivated by your own and team performance in a very number driven environment
- Experience in a customer oriented environment is a big plus
Attractive salary and very good relocation package.
Job location: DUBLIN