WELCON is looking for a roller for the production of tower for wind turbines. We produce towers up to 10m in diameter. Rolling the casing is a crucial part of the production process.
Accuracy is an honour. You know how to do a good job and how to check it. Even when we are extremely busy you put safety for yourself and your colleagues first.
You will be crucial to the success of WELCON and transforming the energy sector in Europe. You should be eager to take responsibility and perform your tasks with accuracy and precision.
You have an optimistic and positive mindset and take pride in doing a good job. As an employee at Welcon A/S, you will have a stable workplace where health and safety are of high priority. You will become part of a team of good colleagues and a supportive management.
What we expect of you:
- You have experience in rolling large items
- You have welding certification 135 and/or 138. Valid Welding Certificate are stamped every 6 months from the issuing date.
- You take pride in being accurate with your work and have a stable hand.
- You are reliable, loyal and punctual
- You understand technical drawings
- You can use IT as per instructions
- You speak fair English and is interested in learning basic Danish.
- Supplementary welding, truck or crane certifications are an advantage
What we offer you:
- A good introduction to the tasks
- The change to work with rolling of casings / blanks (segments etc.) 10-100 mm, goods thickness diameter Ø2000 to Ø8000mm – the biggest on the market.
- The possibility to work with different welding techniques as per your skills and interest
- For the right person the chance to progress into foreman/team leader
- A good work environment with focus on safety at work.
- Attractive work conditions and salary scheme
- A workplace appreciating you as employee
- An international work environment with more than 16 nationalities in the production
- A very good canteen
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, WE CAN STEEL IT.
WELCON A/S primarily produces towers and foundations for wind turbines, as well as other steel structures at the factory's production facilities in Give. We are known for our high-quality products and high level of service to our customers.
WELCON A/S is part of CJ Holding, which in 1993 is family owned and was founded by the brothers Jens and Carsten Pedersen. The group operates internationally and employs more than 600 people.