We are searching for Automation and Instrumentation Service Engineers with experience of boiler equipment commissioning; i.e control systems, boiler instrumentation and related equipment. Our Client’s projects are in Europe and Russia.
• Plant automation and instrumentation testing and commissioning.
• Performing installation supervision and commissioning works of various equipment’s.
• Troubleshooting and identifying failures, tuning and testing of installations according to instructions.
• Continuous reporting to relevant stakeholders during the project.
• Participate to meetings.
Skills and qualifications:
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering.
• Experience of boiler plant electrical, instrumentation and automation systems.
• Knowledge and experience of various PLC automation systems is an advantage.
• Comprehensive ICT skills.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar tasks.
• Team player with a positive mind-set.
• Self-driven attitude.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Technical problem-solving skills.
• Willingness to travel
Tekniq is a consulting, recruiting, and resource management company with highly qualified experts in house. Our company has a solid history of working in projects around the world with different cultures and locations. We provide our customers with skilled workforce in the sector of energy, construction and manufacturing. Tekniq has taken part in large amount of industrial and marine projects. We are supporting our employees in all phases of the employment. High employee and customer satisfaction are our mission.