Our client company is looking for professional steel fixers for the Kemi bioproduct factory project under construction. When completed, Metsä Group's bioproduct plant will be the most efficient wood processing plant in the northern hemisphere.
The job description of the steel fixers in search includes e.g. versatile reinforcement / steel fixing work for in-situ casting vaults, water treatment plants and civil shelters.
Possibility to work 58 hours / week.
The work requires:
• strong knowledge and experience of reinforcement duties
• image reading skills
• ability to work independently, but also teamwork skills.
We also take into account the daily allowances included in the job and the travel costs between housing and work. If necessary, we also assist in housing arrangements and contribute to the cost of housing when you are working through us.
Jobs available immediately, but a start may be later this year also. At the moment jobs are available until late spring 2022, maybe even later.
Applicants will be interviewed once we have received applications and the search will end once suitable persons have been found.
Send the application via the link and tell us about your expertise.
https://maximus.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat/ / Open application
At the same time, let us know when you can start working in Kemi, Finland.
We will contact you when your application arrives.
If this task was not for you, then send us an open application.
We will look for a more suitable job for you, fixed-term or permanent.
We offer our employees:
• Multiple job opportunities with a single application
• Health services at your fingertips
• High-quality workwear and equipment (e.g. Blåkläder)
• Professional battery-powered tools for your use
• Exercise benefit for Forever Club
• Card training required at work
• We are your employer and offer a motivating salary level
• If necessary, help with housing arrangements
• You can find employment through us for a fixed-term or long time
Check out Maximus here: https://rekry.maximus.fi/
Maximus --- A strong employer in the construction industry since 2001 --- This year is the 20th anniversary of our company.
EU citizenship or residence/work permit to Finland is required.