PeopleCert is a global leader in certification industry. We certify professionals on highly valued methodologies and essential business skills.
We are currently looking for an Online Exams Invigilator (Proctor), who is responsible for the onboarding, monitoring and closing Online Proctored exams through our respective platforms. This person resolves customers’ technical enquiries that arise during the online exam, by handling inbound and outbound international calls, emails or chats to candidates. The department operates in Nicosia, Cyprus with rotating shifts (2 shifts: 07:00am - 23:00pm)
- Complete necessary training before onboarding candidates
- Keep up to date with customer service department Best Practices, procedures and guidance to deal with customer enquiries and improve customers’ satisfaction
- Ensure that candidate validation is performed according to PeopleCert exam requirements and that Customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards prescribed by PeopleCert
- Actively monitor the candidate at all times
- Ensure that when non compliances occur, the exam is locked and the issue is escalated to the supervisor
- Determine and resolve candidates’ technical issues prior or during the exam, through customized platforms, chat, phone or e-mails
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaise with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results
- Passionate with Customer Service
- Excellent command of the English language (native or C2 level). Bilingual in English/Greek is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline will be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience from a similar position will be an asset
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields would be considered an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification would be considered a plus.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
- If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.