GAN is transforming the way the world’s leading corporations deal with corruption, compliance and regulatory risk. We empower compliance teams around the globe with our powerful, intuitive software platform for managing all their compliance activities in one place.
Join our growing Customer Success (CS) team in our Copenhagen office. We’re looking for a full time Solution Delivery Associate who wants to kick-start their professional career in our fast-paced organization. In this role you will be part of a key team tasked with delivering whistleblower solutions to key customer franchisees, in a repeatable and efficient manner.
What you'll do
- Deploy instances to customers
- Configure and deploy our GANalytics BI dashboards
- Coordinate with the Program Manager for project deliverables
- Adhere to and follow project management methodologies
- Deliver based on deadlines
- Efficiently identify risks and issues and escalate to the Program Manager
- Work with other Solution Delivery Associates and the wider CS team to ensure smooth cooperation and delivery of solutions
- Assist in implementing an RPA solution to automate delivery, and oversee the day to day operations of the automated environment, escalating issues and reporting on usability and utilization to the Program Manager
What we're looking for
- High technical understanding and comfortable handling various operating systems (Windows, OS X, etc.)
- Ability to learn new software quickly, and a proactive mindset to always improve processes
- Genuine interest in learning about enterprise customer success
- Good time management, organization and communication skills - including impeccable English writing skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology, and willing to go above and beyond for customers
- Familiar with project management processes and methodologies including Waterfall (e.g. Prince2, DSDM, PMI) and Agile (e.g. Scrum, Lean, XP, etc.).
- Competent using Microsoft applications including MS Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook and related Google G-suite products.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite is a big plus
- Competent using Atlassian products (e.g. Jira, Confluence, etc.)
About GAN Integrity
GAN is transforming the way the world’s leading corporations deal with corruption, compliance and regulatory risk. We provide compliance professionals around the globe with a powerful, intuitive software platform for managing all their compliance activities in one place. Our leading all-in-one no-code SaaS compliance and risk platform empowers organizations to do the right thing and conduct their business with the highest ethical standards.
GAN Integrity is a global company with offices in NYC, Copenhagen and London and has over 150 Fortune 1000 customers, most of which are large public corporations. GAN Integrity has raised venture capital from leading firms such as Edison Ventures and Aquiline Capital Partners. Learn more at www.ganintegrity.com.
Our core mission is “we help organizations do the right thing.” As our business grows “doing the right thing” is the foundation of all that we do – this guides the culture we are building internally and sets the expectations of how we partner with our customers. We set high standards for ourselves and each other.
To be successful at GAN Integrity, we are looking for individuals who can adapt to a rapidly growing business in an emerging space; who share our belief in doing the right thing; who recognize that we are better together than better as one(self); and who brings energy and enthusiasm in all that they do.
It’s hard work, it’s sometimes not easy, but we are reimagining the future of the industry which brings huge opportunities.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, plus share/stock options.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Work with an amazing team of talented and motivated people who love their work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Contribute to a truly important cause - work with purpose.
- A real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Great office space and central location in the heart of Copenhagen near Kgs. Have.
- Social activities: quizzes, movie nights, DHL run, Friday bars, office parties and much, much more (well - some of this currently somewhat modified to be COVID-19 safe!)
- Amazing lunch, free soft drinks, fruit, snacks and great coffee.