We are seeking to recruit a passionate and self-motivated professional for the position of Compliance Consultant, to be based in our offices in Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing assistance and support to clients, under the direction of the Team Leader/Senior/Manager, on the applicability and implementation of Regulatory Regimes applicable to Investment Firms, Funds and Fund Managers, Payment and Electronic Money Institutions both in Cyprus and foreign Jurisdictions. Specifically with the following matters:
- Anti- money Laundering and Financial Crime compliance queries;
- maintain and update the internal policies to be in line with regulatory requirements;
- monitoring and assessment of the correct and effective implementation of policies;
- reviewing the Company’s policies and procedures;
- assistance to clients for any ad-hoc regulatory requirements or regular/ ad hoc reporting obligations;
- implementation the relevant statutory updates/changes to all clients;
- assistance to clients in order to timely meet their reporting requirements;
- support and guidance to the departments of the Company in relation to various regulatory matters;
- Providing Assistance on projects that relate to the preparation or review of Compliance and AML Compliance reports;
- Stay up to date with regulatory requirements of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CYSEC”) and European Securities and Markets Authority (“ESMA”), contributing on the evolvement of best practises in internal controls, by drafting/updating the internal audit questionnaires to be used in the Annual internal audit work;
- Attend in meetings with the Company’s clients (where required by Team leader);
- Assist and contribute in other needs of the team (e.g. preparation of newsletters, communicating with other teams for updates, notifying on new legislative updates, reparation of training material);
- Assist with the preparation and ongoing update of the Departmental budgets / Invoices and following up with clients on settlements;
- Reporting to the Senior/Manager/Senior Management, depending on the projects assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in: Finance, Law or Business / Economics related;
- Relevant experience in the Financial Services sector will be considered an advantage;
- Relevant master’s degree on Corporate Governance matters, Risk Management, Financial Services sector, will be considered as an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (i.e. Word, Excel, Power-point), is a must;
- Fluent in both Greek and English languages both in writing and oral communication, is a must;
- CySEC Basic or Advanced or AML Certificate(s) will be considered an advantage;
- Other Professional Qualifications (either as a member or as a trainee), such as: CIA, ACCA, CFE, CISI, CAMS; will be considered as an advantage;
- Positive attitude with a “can-do” perspective, highly committed personality and willing to learn and evolve in a fast-paced environment, with professionalism and good work ethic;
- Organised, focused and diligent, in executing the tasks assigned by the Team Leaders and Managers;
- Professionalism, work ethic, self-motivated and team player.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com.
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only successful applicants will be contacted