colorfy is looking for a jack of all trades aka a driven, creative and technophile project manager to join our cross-functional team. As a (senior) project manager at colorfy, you will be responsible for the planning of the implementation of our innovative services and products through an agency-based approach, for our clients in specific projects in a fast-growing international environment.
colorfy is where design meets IoT hardware and software engineering. We create products and services that have a meaningful impact on the world and help our clients to launch their ideas in our B2B consultancy. We also help traditionally analog companies take their first steps into IoT, bringing them into the digital economy. To achieve this, you will be closely working together with team members of different skills such as strategy, design, hardware, and software.
- You will be the central point of contact and accompany projects from start to finish.
- You will guide and inform the discussion and development of new concepts and ideas in collaboration with our engaged Design, Software and Hardware teams.
- You like to take the driving seat in engaging clients to get the specific requirements of each project.
- You design a project roadmap together with the clients and the colorfy team.
- You strive to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- You make sure that we complete the projects together in time and budget and celebrate the successes!
- Several years of professional experience in project management and planning, management and control of complex digital-focused projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Has experience working or familiar with the agency-based approach business model.
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- You feel accountable that all project requirements are met.
- A feel for digital trends as well as technology trends.
- Enjoy the interdisciplinary cooperation in an unconventional team.
- Fluent English & German in spoken and written.
- Compelling projects with other startups, multinational corporate clients, and everything in between.
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world in a very friendly work atmosphere.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation and Christmas vacation.
- Stock options.
- Free BVG (public transport) monthly pass.
- Yearly professional Edu Budget – supplement your education on us!
- Keeping you fuelled with fresh fruits, coffee, and snacks.
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte).
- Urban Sports Club membership and In-house Yoga.
- Monthly external team events.
- Quarterly health workshops.
- You will have an exciting front-row perspective on the development of global new generation IoT solutions with a steep learning curve.
In summary, we are looking for someone who is a team player and aspires to high-quality work, and strives to learn and share their knowledge with their colleagues. If the above sounds like you, and you want to be a part of our amazing team, let’s chat!