Do you enjoy inspiring customers and giving them honest advice? In addition, you are always motivated to bring out the best in yourself and every customer contact, so that every customer has a "wow" feeling? We are looking for an online sales employee (m/f/d) for our German team.
Our customer is a real family business, already in its third generation. In addition to their XXL showrooms in Almelo and Amersfort (the Netherlands), they have three webshops: in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. With us you are part of a company where the 'we' feeling is paramount. We have a strong sense of togetherness pronounced. To remain a specialist in garden furniture, we invest in knowledge. We do this by training employees and forming partnerships that strengthen us and from which we can learn from. We go one step further and put the finishing touches on it. Would you like to work for a company that pays sincere attention to its employees and customers? Then we are looking for you.
Place of work: Almelo (Netherlands) near Gronau (Westphalia), with home-office possibilities
Department: Customer contact
You are the person who offers our customers an unforgettable experience and advises them
individually. In your varied role as Online Sales Associate, you will have the following
● Answering customer questions via email, chat and phone.
● Inspiring customers with your ideas and informing them with your knowledge
● By using cross-selling and upselling, you will be able to better meet the needs of the customer
● Thanks to your positive manner, you make sure that everyone has a good feeling. We employ you according to your strengths and interests! You decide in which area, whether Online Sales (consultative sales), Aftersales or both. This ensures that you have a lot of fun at work. After the induction phase, you will be taught the following things:
● Which garden furniture best suits the wishes of different customers;
● What material properties our customers should expect;
● How our customers can maintain their garden furniture;
● What delivery options we offer;
● How we handle an exchange or return;
If you are not sure about something, a whole team of colleagues is on hand to answer your
questions. Internally, we call this position: Online Sales/Aftersales Associate.
● have experience in sales and see it as a challenge to provide every customer with a 1A shopping experience.
● have a secondary school leaving certificate or better, a vocational training in the commercial or experience in the retail sector.
● are fluent in written and spoken German.
● are solution-oriented and optimistic: there is no such thing as "can't do" with you.
● work accurately and keep track of things even when things get busy.
● are prepared to work a minimum of one evening a week, one day at the weekend or on public holidays.
These are the current working hours in customer service. Your wishes will be taken into
account as much as possible.
Low season: October to February Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00 Saturday 10:00-17:00, Sunday Closed
High season: March to September Monday to Friday 9:00-21:00 Saturday 9:00-21:00 Sunday 11:00-18:00
What we offer you
● An online sales position that will push you to perform at your best with on-the-job training to develop your customer contact skills
● on-the-job training to develop your customer contact skills;
● an employer who takes care of your health and provides you with fresh fruit and a height-adjustable desk every day.
● and a height-adjustable desk;
● a complete set of equipment for your home office, including your own laptop, additional monitor, etc., so that you can do all your work from home without any problems;
● a substantial staff discount and a good company pension.
● holiday pay and 25 days' holiday on a full-time basis, and the opportunity to build up additional days off
● Flexible contract hours - according to your needs, a number of hours per week is agreed between 24 and 40 hours per week;
● a temporary contract with the aim of moving to a permanent contract;
● a job in an expanding company, where every day we are getting a little bit better together!
Interested? Please don't hesitate to contact us! We look forward to meeting you!