We are looking for a Technical Lead for the 1-DSO application used by Finance & Operations personnel to manage IBM cash flow. This application is cloud native and deployed on IBM cloud in a Kubernetes cluster.
The technical lead for this project will participate as an Advisory Level developer but also be responsible for leading a small squad of 4 developers. You will also have full support from our Tribe UI/UX designer. This is the PERFECT position for a strong developer who is looking to level up into a technical leadership role without being overwhelmed.
• Leading the Software Development squads, software design and development, executing the software development process to ensure operational excellence and high-quality outcomes
• Defining the structures of solutions and architectures to address client business problems
• Understanding the client needs and business constraints, working in levels of abstraction, applying industry knowledge, and leveraging appropriate business elements and information technology to address those needs
• Identifying and implementing DevOps tools and practices for Continuous Integration, Builds and Monitoring of Solutions
• Monitoring system performance to identify and forecast performance bottlenecks and taking necessary steps to improve
What do you need for success
• Knowledge of React, Node.JS, Java Spring Boot, HTML, CSS, KendoUI, DB2, Cloudant
• Experience in RedHat OpenShift
• Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and automated testing
• Web Services, Microservices, Rest API
• Demonstrated experience in DevOps practices
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with Watson Assistant
• Experience with cloud architecture
What can you expect from us
Minimum salary starts at 3500EUR/m based on relevant experience.