Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency based in Parma, Italy? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in scientific research this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Scientific Research Assistant.
- Collecting and collating data from scientific databases;
- Undertaking literature searches and reviews on selected scientific topics;
- Providing editorial support, including aligning of draft opinions with standard formats;
- Contribute to drafting of preparatory background information;
- Planning and monitoring deadlines;
- Writing of meeting minutes.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Previous experience in generating, collecting evidence and performing statistical analysis of data. Writing and reviewing scientific documents such as background documentation, scientific reports, prepare presentations;
- Past working experience in a scientific environment would be considered an asset;
- High ability to work with others, learning agility, results driven;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working remotely from Italy only, relocation to Parma required in the future.
To apply for this position please send your English Europass template CV to firstname.lastname@example.org