· Responsible for all collections activities on 1 or more portfolios of customers. Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning open invoices, looking at payment trends and history, timely escalation and/or resolution of disputes and timely escalation of collection issues to the business
· Responsible for the accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolio(s) on a monthly basis
· Responsible for ensuring collection and forecast metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolio(s)
· Build relationships with relevant business partners to ensure a smooth cooperation between the Credit department and the business(es) that own the assigned portfolios
· Adds value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
· Actively participate in Cash Calls
· Up to date customer reconciliation of accounts
· Maintain accurate customer master data
· Minimum of 2 or more years of directly related experience, preferably in credit/collections. Requires knowledge of basic accounting principles and has excellent knowledge of cash collection processes and risk analysis practices.
· Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers.
· Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook,
· Proficient in SAP A/R systems
· Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
· Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or a related discipline.
· Minimum 2 years in a multinational environment.
· Place a high priority on customer satisfaction and prioritizing tasks.
What will make your application stand out
· Knowledge of local credit and collection laws.
· Track record of strong customer satisfaction
· Ability to handle complex and sensitive customer accounts.