Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
As a valuable member of our team, participate in design, development, commissioning and maintenance of test solutions for Honeywell products in all phases of product lifecycle that are being developed in other Honeywell departments (phases of engineering, system integration & testing, qualification, production and repair & overhaul).
- Work with other SW, HW and systems engineers developing and integration solutions for functional and environmental test for Honeywell avionics.
- Cooperation with local and internal customers from the USA, Canada and the UK
- Participating in design, development, commissioning and maintenance of test solutions for Honeywell products in all phases of its lifecycle
- Creating test solutions from SW perspective with elementary knowledge of HW concept
- Business trips (1-2 per year, 2-3 weeks)
YOU MUST HAVE
- Technical education, ideally electrical engineering, automation or computer science
- Able to read HW schematics, some basic HW experience
- C, C++ and Python programming languages
- Ability to communicate in English
- C# programming language
- Strong organizational skills and analytical ability
- Self - starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
- Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards
- Interested in working in fast paced, global business environment
- Excellent communication skills