As a leading organization in the field of non-bank financial services with more than 14 years of experience, our goal is to become one of the fastest growing financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe. We develop innovative business models through strategic market planning derived from over 14 years of financial expertise.
Under the direction of the CEO the Assistant caters activities related to the business correspondence, tasks management, research and optimization. In the induction and initial training period the role will be mainly focused on administrative support to the CEO.
This job opportunity is a great entry on a highest level into the world of non-bank lending with a scale and mission to change the financial industry.
• Prepares legal standpoints on various compliance matters including but not limited to Data protection and Anti-money laundering (AML) measures having in mind legal regulatory framework applicable for the company;
• Works on current and future projects that require legal competency in regulatory compliance;
• Makes analysis, researches, reports in connection with compliance activity;
• Gives opinions on data protection and AML compliance issues;
• Prepares all kind of internal rules, documents, procedures, agreements, contracts, declarations, related to the activity of compliance department;
• University degree in Law and qualification achieved;
• Risk awareness, analytical and systematically thinking, sense of responsibility and abilities to work in dynamic business environment and under short deadlines;
• Strong research, analytical, communication, and problem solving skills, decision-making abilities;
• English – verbal and written is a must.
• Experience in financial institution;
• Knowledge and/or relevant experience in compliance field (data protection; anti-money laundering, transaction monitoring, financial institution advising, fraud investigation, process control, management, strategy control, risk management) is a plus;
• Knowledge on the legal aspects concerning financial institutions, payment institutions, banking and finance is a plus.
• Fast track opportunity to grow in an entrepreneurial setting;
• Work in local multinational holding with focus on international expansion;
• Induction, ongoing training and development programs;
• 24/7 access to an e-learning platforms;
• Friendly and casual work environment;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
• Additional health insurance;
• Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment.
If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, our structure might be a fit for you. We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.