As a leading organization in the field of non-bank financial services with more than 14 years of experience, our goal is to become one of the fastest growing financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe. We develop innovative business models through strategic market planning derived from over 14 years of financial expertise.
Under the direction of the CEO the Assistant caters activities related to the business correspondence, tasks management, research and optimization. In the induction and initial training period the role will be mainly focused on administrative support to the CEO.
This job opportunity is a great entry on a highest level into the world of non-bank lending with a scale and mission to change the financial industry.
• Assist with internal and external communication of the CEO (scheduling meetings, phone calls, etc.);
• Assist in the execution of assigned project research and business development activities;
• Track progress on plans, budgets, forecasts, calendars, campaign, etc.;
• Gather data to support the business development recommendations;
• Help the flow of business development and the addressing the optimization needs;
• Coordinate input from the different internal and external stakeholders;
• Articulate strategic insight and business development;
• Apply understanding of key information and research sources;
• Gain knowledge of trends and innovations in the finance industry;
• Gain comfort with data, analytics and measurement;
• Gain the knowledge to apply business development across business models and locations.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent is a must;
• Fluency in English is a must (minimum C1 level according to CEFR);
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office (inc. Excel - able to work with formulas, functions, pivots, etc.) is a must;
• Accountable: Stays on top of deliverables and ensures completion of their direct responsibilities;
• Critical thinker: Eager for insights and can apply strategic understanding;
• Hunger for using data: Continually works to understand how data is to define strategies, to defend plans, to uncover opportunities;
• Proactive: Focused on identifying opportunities and bringing them to life;
• Collaborative: Demonstrate cooperative approach and works as partner with internal teams;
• Build relationships: Have the ability to be personal, understanding and a desire to do what’s best for the group;
• Temper: Approaches any situation with enthusiasm, energy and dedication.
•Fast track opportunity to grow in an entrepreneurial setting;
•Work in local multinational holding with focus on international expansion;
•Induction, ongoing training and development programs;
•24/7 access to an e-learning platforms;
•Friendly and casual work environment;
•Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
•Additional health insurance;
•Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, our structure might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.