For our most promising new project, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The new opportunity is in the booming fintech sector, in the peer to peer investments domain. Our project incorporates social lending and crowdfunding via technological platform that is revolutionizing the way we think about finance in Europe.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and implement our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels targeting consumers all over the world. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
• Develop communications around product launches and other announcements;
• Research, develop and distribute suitable content for the companies based on their various needs;
• Work closely with digital marketing department, PR and brand managers to support all marketing programs and events;
• Launch and manage SEM, Social Media, Display and Email advertising campaigns from scratch across various platforms;
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
• Perform ongoing monitoring of competitor companies;
• Initiate and maintain vendor and platform relationships;
• Excellent understanding of brand massages positioning and targeted online ad campaigns;
• Good skills in copywriting (Facebook posts, ad texts, etc.);
• Creative writing;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• German language is a plus;
• Professional experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms will be considered a plus;
• A university degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing is a plus;
• 1+ years hands on experience in digital marketing;
• Ground floor opportunity to change the European lending canvas;
• Work with sharp, extremely ambitious and motivated colleagues in a results-driven local multinational environment;
• Ongoing training and development programs;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
• Additional health insurance;
• Friendly and casual work environment;
• Working hours: 9.00 – 18.00;
• Centrally located office;
• Smartphone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, our structure might be a fit for you. We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.