We are looking for a Senior FPGA Firmware Designer. You will join the firmware design team and will be involved in the full firmware development cycle of a product. You will work with FPGA and SDK tools to realize a fully working system. You’re in charge for designing, debugging and releasing the firmware.
We are looking for:
- Passion for digital and electronics design,
- You master VHDL and have knowledge of Verilog,
- Proficient with FPGA tools for synthesis, analyzing and mapping your design,
- Experienced in usage of simulation tools for validation and verification,
- Good knowledge of C, C++, Python or other programming languages,
- Experienced in working a Linux environment with buildflows and version control systems,
- A methodology and documentation mindset is needed.
- A challenging and varied job in dynamic and pleasant professional environment
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan and medical insurance,…
- A yearly budget for the training that best suits your needs and helps shaping your future