Is your company established in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with jobseekers with Engineering / Scientific / ICT profiles in Portugal and/or all over Europe?
Do you need further support or advice in the selection and recruitment of these professionals?
Then FCT-NOVA (Almada-Lisbon) is the place for you to be on the 20th and 21st of May.
You’re invited to take part in the Engineers Mobility Days, onsite and/or online, and meet some of the best professionals from Portugal and all over Europe looking for a (new) career opportunity.
Save the place and dates: ALMADA – LISBOA (FCT-NOVA), 20th and 21st May of 2015
The Engineers Mobility Days, now in its 4th edition in Portugal, is an opportunity for you to meet and make contact with highly skilled engineering, science and ICT professionals from all over Europe. You will find not only recent graduates and students, but also experienced profiles, with solid language skills (mostly English), quite often with international experience.
The event will also take place online, so you will be able to participate no matter where you are based at, either in Almada-Lisbon or in another European country.
This event will offer your company a range of recruitment opportunities. You will be able to customize your participation model according to your needs and possibilities. You can:
- Publish your company profile (including the option to add videos) and recruitment needs online, in this platform;
- Gather applications beforehand, either screened (with the help of a EURES adviser) or not;
- Receive full technical support and advice on recruiting from another European country;
- Choose to participate onsite, online or in both formats;
- If participating onsite, choose to have a stand, one or more company presentations (30 minute slots), an interview booth (in dedicated rooms) or a combination of all;
- When online, choose to participate during both days or only one day; using the options to live chat with jobseeker visitors online and/or having previously appointed one-to-one interviews online;
- Also having your company presentations online (either pre-recorded or in live-streamed in real time).
Upon your registration, you will receive further information on organizational and logistic details regarding the event, as well as some advice on accommodation options in Almada.
We’re looking forward to your participation!
*Please note that the number of onsite stands is limited to max. 30 places!