Info for visitors
Are you an Engineering or IT professional?
Looking for a job in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with European employers?
Do you need info advice on looking / applying for a job and information on living and working in another European country?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then the Engineers Mobility Days 2013 is definitely for you!
Take part at the Engineers Mobility Days in Lisbon onsite and/or online and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
Save the place and dates: Lisbon (ISEL), 11th and 12th April 2013
The Engineers Mobility Days, now in its 2nd edition, is an opportunity for you and employers from across Europe to meet and make contact. This year’s event will also have an online component, so you will be able to participate no matter where you are, either in Portugal or in Europe.
This event will offer Engineering and IT professionals a full package for job search in Europe, either online or onsite. You will be able to:
- Apply to, and/or bookmark, during the next weeks, job vacancies which fit your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
- Make first contact with employers at the stand, and/or via live chat;
- Take part in company presentations;
- Attend info sessions on living and working in the participating companies;
- Benefit from (previously appointed) on-the-spot or online recruitment interviews with employers.
Some of the presentations and info sessions will also be online. Please take a look at the Programme from 20th March onwards.
To get the most out of the event you should register online beforehand. Registration (even though not compulsory to participate) will give you access to a wide range of features on offer, as well as regular updates, regarding both the online and onsite events. Find out more by clicking here.
We’re counting on you in April!